About Our Board
As an independent nonprofit organization, Towpath Trail High School is governed by a dedicated group of community leaders who put our students’ needs first, provide fiduciary oversight of public funds, and ensure compliance with all policies required by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Ron McDaniel, Chairman
- Kathleen Brand
- Janice Baumann
- Jessica Hricovec
- Angela Robinson
- Matthew Devlin
- Owen Spaite
- Michele Fort
- Patricia Beals
The Towpath Trail High School Board will meet on the dates below. All meetings will be held at 275 West Market Street, Akron OH unless otherwise noted.
Meetings are scheduled on the second Wednesday of each month and start promptly at 4:15 pm. Notices for re-scheduled meetings or additional meetings will be posted on the school's website and posted at the school. You may find a copy of the minutes from past Board Meetings, here.
- July 14, 2021 5:00 - 6:00pm,
- Twisted Olive, 5430 Massillon Rd, North Canton, OH 44720
- August 11, 2021
- Oakmont Education, 481 N. Cleveland-Massillon Rd., Akron, OH 44333
- September 1st, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting
Oakmont Education Office
481 N. Cleveland-Massillion Rd., Akron, OH 44333
- Please note that the TOWPATH TRAIL HIGH SCHOOL Annual Board of Directors Meeting and Sunshine Law Training will take place Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 beginning at 4:30 pm at HILTON AKRON FAIRLAWN HOTEL & SUITES- 3180 West Market St., Akron, Ohio 44333
All meetings begin at 4:30pm unless stated otherwise